Hey Mamma! This was a good week! Things are just getting weird... like I just am trying to focus and work as hard as possible, but I just have like that feeling in my stomach, like right before Christmas or something. I am just trying to enjoy it while it lasts! We have a couple good plans for these next two weeks and hopefully we will have a baptism on my last Saturday! if not, there is this family in our ward that is going to be sealed in the temple that Saturday, and I think I will probably be able to go to their sealing! So either way, I will be able to end with a bang! Yesterday we had the meeting with all of the zone leaders, which right now are basically all of my friends in the mission, and like half of them are going home at the same time. I guess we have like an eight hour layover in Buenos Aires, so hopefully we will get to go out and go to the temple or something!
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Zone Meeting
I have bought a whole bunch of stuff for you guys! But I feel kind of bad, cause I mean it is just your money so it is like you are just buying it for yourself but hey.
at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment