So... its real. I just got my flight plans from the mission office.... holy cow!!!! I can't believe it is almost here... but!!!! I still got three weeks left so lets not get too crazy!
It sounds like you guys are pretty busy! But seems like you are doing good! haha but you have to remember that Eric has a hard time showing any emotion at all, so you never know. hahah Does he talk to you about her and stuff? Do you think they will get married? weird..
Maddie has told me about her boyfriend. From what she tells me she seems to like him a lot!
So me Eric and Ty are all going to UVU? sweeet....
Sorry Mom.. I am getting really bad at emailing now. But just for you guys I will tell a funny story that happened this week, cause its the only thing I can remember. So it was Sunday night and we were just contacting because all of our plans had failed....Sunday nights especially with Fathers Day means that no one is home, or they are all together in someone else's house. So it is a little hard to do missionary work. Anyway we go to one of our investigators, and he had recently put in like a new fence thing with a sliding metal door on it. We open the door and knock, but he wasn't home, so we start heading out. When I try and shut the door, it gets stuck, and so i try to force it and it breaks right off the fence. So we spent like five minutes trying to fix this door with no success. I am going with the fact that it was already broken, but we will see the next time we go over there.
Well Mom I love you! Tell Dad happy Fathers Day! and happy anniversary!
Elder Hannay
0 comments:
Post a Comment