Hey mamma!
So this week was good! haha normal like usual.. me and my comp are working way hard and during the week we see a ton of way good stuff! The only hard part is to get people to church on Sunday! At the end of each week we have like ten people that say they will go, and then none of them show up... so this week we are going to crack down and get someone there. But yesterday, we had the big meeting with all the zone leaders that we do every month and it was sweet! I love those. So basically in the morning we meet together and just talk about all the stuff we are doing good and the stuff we need to do better. Then we eat a way good lunch, and then the rest of the day we just play soccer and just hang out! haha it is way fun. Yesterday I witnessed a miracle... my whole mission I have played terrible soccer... like its just embarrassing. Luckily everyone understands that I am gringo and they don't give me that hard of a time. But yesterday I actually played way good! hahah I got the luckiest goal of my entire life... so miracles exist.
I am way happy about Lauren and Devin! Are you guys like telling people now? Am I allowed to tell my friends and stuff?
You'll have to tell Jack good luck for me! Tell him that he is going to love it!!! And to enjoy it because time goes by way too fast! Send me some good pictures!

0 comments:
Post a Comment