Hey Mom!
This week was awesome! We finally got people to come to church! This girl named Camila came with her aunt, which is a recent convert. We have been teaching her for a couple weeks and she finally made it! So we will see how that goes... also we got this new family to come as well! Unfortunately they aren't married so that will take a little bit longer but they are way cool! They gave us an asado the other day and then they came to church this week. But it was sad cause they got to church right smack dab in the middle of the sacrament, and they obviously didn't even know what was going on so they just strolled right in, and it was dead silent. So every person in the whole chapel just stared them down as they came in with their two crying babies to sit down next to us. I felt way bad for them but it seems like they had a good time! We will see... I will let you guys know next week!
Other than that I got basically nothing... haha I have no idea what to tell you guys anymore! Sorry next week I will try to come up with something..
haha but mom.... lets just cover something... you don't ever have to apologize for booking a trip to Hawaii hahahaha. I AM PUMPED! Are we going to stay the whole time in Kauai? or whats the plan?
Also, I had a question. Is Eric working as well as going to school? Or is he just studying and that's it? Will I have to get like a part time job or something? I don't really know how this whole real life thing works so I need your advice.

0 comments:
Post a Comment