Monday, July 6, 2015

Last email from Argentina

Hey mamma!! So this is probably the last email that I will be able to send to you, unless I have a little bit of time next week, but that is going to be a crazy day so we will see... 


Well... this week was awesome! haha and interesting at the same time... So this p-day was the best p-day of my whole mission cause we went paintballing!!! I have some big ole bruises to prove it. It was an awesome way to end my mission! If you want to see pictures, go on facebook and look up "Paintball Punto". .




Also... I have big news... I got robbed this week!!!!! I almost went my whole mission without being robbed, and my last week some little punk just has to come and rob me and my comp. Luckily he only got away with 100 pesos... that really wasn't even mine so i didn't really loose anything accept my dignity... sorry I would tell you the whole story but it will be way better in person so you will just have to wait a week :)

But other than that, this week is going to be nuts! I am going to be eating a lot... visiting a lot of people, and just trying to live it up! Just got to give it all this last week!!! Love you guys! Have an awesome week! 

0 comments: