This was a good week! Nothing too exciting happened... really the only news is that the family that I was telling you guys about, We had a lesson with her this week and she loved church and is way excited! She commited to talk to her husband about getting married and to invite him to talk with us and go to church with her!! They went on vacation because today and tomorrow are holidays (dont ask me why because I have no idea...) so they didnt go to church but I will update you guys next week on how she is doing!
Other than that I really dont have too much to say! Bad news.. I got my memory card back and just tried to send you guys pictures but it didnt work again.. hahah so I dont really know whats going on. But I will try to get it fixed and I will let you guys know!
Sorry I dont have any more good stories haha I feel like I either got boring or I am just so used to weird things happening to me that now it is just normal. Either one scares me...
Paige Moss got home this week right? That is so crazy! If any of you guys go to her farewell you will have to let me know how it goes!
Hey when are Ty and Whitney getting married again? I dont know if you ever told me. So also the girl that Eric is now dating is way good friends with one of my mission buddies here! haha He told me that she is way cool and nice and stuff.
Well I love you guys! Have an awesome week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment