Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy B-day NAte

Thanks so much mom! I love you!!

This week was good! nothing too big happened... my birthday was way good! We celebrated three times :) One time on Friday with Mateo, who was Devins friend on the mission which was good! and then we had an ASADO!! way good at this members house on Saturday. I am pretty sure that they contacted you on facebook or something and sent you a picture? haha is that true? and then me and my comp just celebrated by making empanadas in the pension on Sunday! So it was a pretty good week! 

Nothing too big happened this week with our investigators. We found this other lady named Maria (surprise.... about half of the women here are named Maria.) and she is way cool!! She wants to be baptized and we set a date for her this month. So we will see how it goes! 

We have transfers this week and I have already been in my area for a while so I might be leaving! Which is good and bad at the same time. I really like my comp and the members here but it would be nice to be able to start over! Meet to people and have new options. We will see how it goes! next week I will let you know what happens. 

Well sorry I have no stories or anything.. I will think of something good next week! Love you guys! Hey I want to you send me pictures of Tys engagement! if he has any...  

0 comments: