YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Im gonna be there for the wedding!!!! I am way pumped! So what are the plans and stuff so far? So I will be there for the sealing and everything? Sick!!! Tell them that I said thanks haha even though it really had nothing to do with me.
But ya I didnt get transferred! This is my fourth transfer in my area right now which is good and bad at the same time. I really like my comp and the ward and stuff but this area is just kind of rough and we are having a tough time. But this will be my last transfer for sure here so I gotta baptize someone for sure!
woh woh woh Eric brought home a cute girl to a Sunday dinner?? This is crazy.... good work bro! haha If they get serious you have to send me pictures for sure!
So there is some sort of problem with my camera or my memory card or something.. I have been trying for a couple weeks now to send you guys pictures but it hasnt been working. Every week I have tried something different but it just doesnt recognize my card. So I think it must have some sort of virus so this week I will try and get it fixed so that I can send you guys some pictures!
So I got some bad news...Adriana went insane. hahahah which kind of broke my heart but she like started going to her old church again or something and the flip just switched. We still got her to come to our church, but in the middle of sacrament she started saying the catholic prayer out loud. It was dead silent too so basically everyone heard her. And then in the class we were in, when I started praying she started her own personal prayer. And it sounded like she was trying to compete with me or something cause she was getting into it... then for fifteen minutes during the class she was trying to do who knows what on her cell phone,but I dont think she realized or cared that the volume of her keyboard was on full blast and so everyone got way upset and annoyed.... haha so you know how I told you the people here are just kind of straight up with eachother? So ya one old man basically just snapped and told her to put it away. So basically she has just kind of gone nuts and isnt progressing very well anymore so I dont know what we will do with her. haha we just need to find some new normal people!
Good work dad!!! What exactly does that mean? What promotion is he going for? And why are you changing jobs? I thought you really liked your job?
Well thats about all I got.. love you guys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment