Monday, March 30, 2015

Temple Prep

Holy cow things are crazy now! So when are they getting married oficially? And does that changed all of our vacation plans? This week was pretty normal. We had some way good lessons and saw some way good stuff! But then no one went to church on Sunday so... I am way excited for this week though! We have some good stuff planned out and then it is general conference this weekend!! General conference weekend is now some of my favorite weekends in the mission. I am way excited! 

So whats the update with Lauren and Devin? Can you give me some more details? Like what is going on, what are they doing and what are they planning on doing and what are their options and stuff like that? haha I basically know nothing... I still pray for them all the time though! 

Well sorry I have no news or anything... but I love you guys! The temple prep is going good! They announced that only sister missionaries will be allowed to participate in the open house... which is a bummer. But other than that they havent really announced anything. So I am way stoked cause the open house starts in a little bit more than two weeks! 

Have an awesome week! Love you! 

0 comments: