Monday, March 16, 2015

Bad Luck Comp

Sweet thanks! haha I wont tell you why so that it will be a surprise. :)


Looks like you guys are having a good time in Arizona! Tell Lauren and Devin that I said hi! 

This week was awesome! haha so it started off kind of crazy... but it ended way good! This Monday my comp broke his wrist playing soccer with our zone hahah. poor guy... it was his fourth week and he broke his arm. We had to go to the hospital for like 5 hours and we got back that night at about 2:30 in the morning! Then a couple days later he got sick and slept for almost the whole day. (Yes I am talking about the same kid that broke the mirror of the members car that lives in front of us.... he doesnt have the best of luck.)



 But, then at the end of the week we found a family! We finally found someone normal!!!!!!! And not only normal but she is way cool! It is her, her husband (except they arent married which makes things harder...) and their two kids. She went to church this week with her daughter and she loved it! She started crying way bad in the gospel principles class. Our teacher gave a way good class and the Spirit was way strong! We finally found someone cool and normal who didnt even fall asleep once during sacrament!!!

Other than that this week has been pretty normal. haha I dont have a whole lot more to say, but I wanted to ask you guys a question! I was thinking about it the other day and I dont really know exactly how our family got into the church! I know a little bit but if you guys can, can you send me like the stories of what grandparents were born into the church and which were converts and like their stories and stuff? Its kind of embarrassing that I dont know that...but better late than never right! I am sure you guys have told me but I cant really remember everything! 

Love you guys! Have an awesome week! I am still trying to fix my memory card so I can send you guys pictures! I should get it back this week.

0 comments: