From Nate -
Holy cow you guys had quite a week! That's way sweet all the things you guys did but it made me sad and brought back all of the memories of going there! I loved going to the mountains. How is Ty? It sounds like he is doing alright if he is still working but like what has he had to do and stuff?
Well I got transferred today! I am no with Elder Mayne. I didnt get to take pictures yet so I will try to send you some pics next week. But I love my new area! It is waaaayy richer than my last area and is way nice and stuff. I am a little bit nervous about the people though because rich people are a little bit hard to deal with sometimes. I said goodbye to all of the members in my old ward yesterday and I didn't realize how much I cared about them until I had to say goodbye but I gave them all my facebook and took pictures and stuff so that is good. Now I am still in a branch but it has a lot more people than my last ward and we have like a mission leader and a lot more members and stuff so I am excited about that. We have 4 elders and 2 sisters in this branch alone! I didn't even know that was possible but we will see how it goes. I just turned 11 months today! It is crazy how fast time is going. I am loving it though and am not ready to go home so it is good that i still have tons of time left. Hey speaking of that are we still planning on going to Costa Rica? because that would be great.....



0 comments:
Post a Comment