Recording from Eric this week.
Here is the news from Nate -
Hey mamma!! haha so sorry this week is going to be a little bit boring because I dont really have any good stories to tell. This week was normal except for the fact that I have some new weird allergy or something because like three times this week I woke up and my eyes were like swollen! hahaha the first day my eye was almost swollen shut! It isnt really happening anymore so I have no idea what it was but it was wierd. other than that... USA!!!!! hahaha they are killin it! I dont know if you guys watched the game last night. we hardly watch any of the games but the US actually is doing awesome this year! Its weird because I could not have cared less about soccer before the mission and now being in argentina I like love watching the games and following who won and everything like that! Its so sick to be in Argentina at this time cause that is like all anyone wants to talk about. It is kind of hard though because it is really distracting from the work but it does give us some awesome opportunities to talk to people and like have lessons with people who normally wouldnt even let the missionaries in there house. So it is like a sweet tool that we are using but it is pretty hard to stay focused!
Monday, June 23, 2014
Go USA
Other than that I am doing awesome! We had a couple people in church this week.. but the bad news is that I probably wont be here for their baptisms!! I hate when that happens but I will update you guys what happens!
Love you! Thanks for everything!
at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment