Hey mamma!
So this week was awesome! We had a ton of miracles and way good lessons and stuff and we found some really sweet new people! I decided that is one of my favorite things about the mission is getting to meet such sick people! We also had this one man who has been inactive for years just all of a sudden come back to church! We stopped by his house and he apparently had just been reading and praying and he just basically told us he wants to come back and he is just super pumped to work and stuff so he is going to be a huge help for us! Just goes to show that the Spìrit has the power to change hearts cause that man was rough... haha he was super bitter and like didn't really want anything to do with the church but now he is awesome!
haha so... you didn't even comment on my story. Well all you said was... "I love hearing how different things are there." just to clarify, I don't think "accidentally" putting cocaine in a missionaries glass is very common in any place.. haha so ya.
So sorry this email stinks, but so I was wondering, how much like personal money am I allowed to spend? Because there are a whole bunch of like sick mates and like cool stuff that I want to get to bring back for you guys, but I also don't want to just go crazy on money so if you could like give me a budget or something let me know!
other than that I don't really have anything new! Hopefully we will have a whole bunch of baptisms coming up soon! So I will keep you updated on that one! I don't have my camera cord with me today cause I forgot it so I will for sure send you come more pictures next week! I will also try to take some pictures... love you guys!
Nate
0 comments:
Post a Comment