Hey mom,
Every time I open up emails from you I hear all this crazy stuff is going on at home. It's so weird! Nate is already graduating?! It's still so weird too for me hearing about Ty and Jordan but way cool. I am way excited for them. I am way excited to talk to you and the fam in a couple weeks. It came so fast since last time I talked with you. Will you send me the info again for skype and the ipad. We think we might go to a members house this time to do it and they have an Ipad so we might have to face time but I will let you know for sure next week. Did you already send off the package? Can you send me some pics or information about nates mish. I want to know more about it. We also did have our interviews with our three investigators yesterday and they are all ready to get baptized! They will be baptized this Saturday and I am way excited for them. One of them is George who I already talked about a little and the others are a father named Matias and his son Simao. They are some way humble people. They really have like nothing in their lives. They live in a shack and he works construction day to day when he finds work. They have experienced some really hard things in their lives and you can tell they are so grateful for the support of the church. I am so happy when I get to see the changes for good the gospel and church has brought into their lives. From all the hard things I see here I really have a testimony that the best thing I could bring to these people is the gospel. I am so grateful for the opportunities I have to bring it to these people. Well that's all the time I have for this week. I love you and hope you have a great week. If dad sent me an email tell him I didn't get it. I have usually been getting them so tell him don't worry and that I am getting them. Love you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment