Eric's letter was short but sweet this week.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
Sorry I am not able to write a letter to ya for
your birthday. I thought about it too late so I decided to just send an
email. I hope you have an awesome birthday and how old are you now?? I
love you so much and you really are the best mom in the world. I miss
you a lot and miss all the things you used to do for me. You were such a
great example to me and helped me in more ways than you know could be
possible. I hope everything is going well with you at home and that you
are happy and healthy. I am doing great here and all thanks to you! I
love you once again. Could you do one more thing for me and tell Lauren
happy birthday for and that I love her so much. I don't have her email
and I wanted to tell her happy bday too. Tell her to send me an email to
tell me how things are going. Thanks so much and have a great week!
Love Eric
Monday, April 15, 2013
Happy Birthday Mom
at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment