Monday, April 22, 2013

April 21, 2013

Hey mom and dad
Looks like you had a fun trip! What did you do there? So you didn't go to Elder Davis farewell? I am glad you got those pictures.  I also love getting pictures and letters too haha thanks.
I had a good week. I had an awesome experience with a lesson the other day. The spirit was so strong and my companion and I were flowing so well together. You could definitely feel the spirit directing us. It was so cool. We were able to commit them to baptism on the fourth. We now have six people that should get baptized on the 4th and 18th. I am way excited for some of them. Especially for this guy named George. He was supposed to get baptized for like the past few months but has had the worst luck. All in the last month his brother died, he lost his job and can't get a new one because his documents are expired so he had to move and is now living with his cousin in a shack and then he got milaria. He seems to be doing alright now and I hope nothing else goes will go wrong with him. He is a way nice guy with incredible faith. I will keep you updated on him and everyone else. Have a great week and I love you!
Eric
Oh and yes I will be able to skype which I am way excited for. Love ya!

0 comments: