Monday, May 6, 2013

New Apartment


Hey mom and dad,
Thanks so much for sending the package. That's way cool about nate. Tell him congrats. I will definitely try to do skype first but what should I have to do if I have to face time? I am sure the skype will work but just in case what is the info for facetime? We are going to try to do skype at a members house this time and we can do it at 7 our time which is 12 your time right? Would that be a good time for you? If it doesn't work at the members house we will probably head over to presidents so we will do it at 8 if 7 doesn't work. I can email you or text you if we have problems or the plans change. You should come with a  list of questions since we don't have a lot of time. 
I guess I will save some of what I have to say for next week too. We did have three people baptized this weekend which was awesome! It was so spiritual and you could see they were so happy. I was able to baptize Matias. He is an aweosme hguy. We also moved into this way nice apartment that never faults power or water and isn't infested with cockroaches which I am extremely excited for. I am probably going to get transfered though in a few weeks so I will have to enjoy it while it lasts! Oh and one of my roomates elder money saw some guy on the street that had a bingham football jersey on so he took a pic of it and it turns out it was braden anderson little league football jersey haha it was awesome. 
I can't wait to talk to you next week and I hope you have a great week! Love you! 
Eric

0 comments: