From Nate:
Holy cow it is so weird to see you guys with Eric!!!!! I cant believe he is already home! This whole week was way weird cause I was just thinking about how he gets home and stuff. I cant believe how fast time is going... I only have about nine months left! don't get trunky...
No but don't worry about me! I will stay focused :) but you have to send me pictures of all of the stuff that you guys do!
So this week was super hard again. We saw a ton of opposition with all of our investigators and we are going to have to drop a lot of them. I think that is one of the hardest things of the mission is dropping investigators. Especially when you really have grown to love them and stuff! So basically we are just starting at zero again and we have to find like crazy...
The conference was awesome! It was way cool that the people could speak in their own language and stuff! I was surprised cause I actually understood a lot of the one where the guy spoke Portuguese. tell Eric that he needs to study a little bit of Spanish so that when we get home we can talk.
Alright so I have an assignment for you guys. We have this thing in our mission called my family. It is like a family history pamphlet. Our mission president wants us to fill it out! So I need to guys to send me pictures of us seven, grandmas and grandpas, and then great grandparents. and then their birth dates and death dates. With the temple in Cordoba coming soon, we are focusing a lot on the temple and the family history work and stuff! If you could do that for me that would be awesome!
Love you guys! I will try and send you pictures!
0 comments:
Post a Comment