Hey mamma!
It's weird... hearing about all of the stuff that is changing and all of the stuff you guys are doing is like making me trunky and stuff, but at the same time it makes me never want to go home hahah. Hearing about how Eric now has to get a job and start thinking about going to school and start being an adult makes me want to be a missionary forever! I mean no offense I still love you guys and everything...
But ya I got Eric's talk! I will print it off so that I can read it later cause I don't have a lot of time to read it on the computer.
So basically it was a week like any other hahah i know you guys are all worried about me and stuff but I am fine! I promise I am still happy and doing good! It is just one of those types of transfers. But I am actually excited because I know that if I am good now, imagine how I will be when things actually start going good!
So a good thing that happened! This week, Cesar got baptized. it was an investigator that the sisters in our district had that we also got to know pretty well and he asked me to baptize him! So I was able to baptize him this Saturday! I will send you guys pictures!
Don't worry about the family history thing! I know you guys have had a crazy couple weeks! Just get it to me when you guys can! Also I would love like just pictures of our family and just other pictures to print out and show people. everyone always gets mad cause I don't have a lot of pictures. Thanks!
Love you guys! Have an awesome week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment