I had an alright week this week. We only had power and water two days
out of the week which sucked but they should be fixing it sometime this
week. We also had 8 elders in one house because another house is getting
fixed but it was pretty fun having them too.
We also moved into a new church which is way cool. It actually felt somewhat like a normal church meeting. We spent like the whole saturday moving stuff and cleaning it to get it ready for sunday. It should help the work out.
Our work is slowly coming along. We have an investigator who committed to baptism on the ninth and we are teaching a lot of people. It is just hard with our area. I found out I am baptizing some guy on Saturday haha. He is an investigator of some other Elders and I have never even taught him before. I have only talked to him a couple times before. He came up to me yesterday at church and asked me to baptize him so I am like sure! That will be pretty cool but random. I will tell you how that goes. Well I don't have much else to say this week. I am doing fine and it just keeps on getting better. I love you all so much and Ill talk to you next week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment