Monday, January 28, 2013

A 3rd


January 28th
I had a pretty good week this week. I baptized some guy on Saturday and that was really cool. His name is Vado; I pronounced a word wrong in the prayer the first time so I had to do it again but it went well.



We have a couple people with baptismal dates also. We will see what happens with that. I am going to be in a threesome until the sixth of Feb. We have a kid from Lubango who is waiting for his visa to go to Mozambique so he will serve here with Elder Davis and I till he gets it. His name is Elder Ndala and he is so weird and funny.


Its definitely going to be an interesting experience with him. This past week I saw some guy who just had barely been hit on a motorcycle and was dead. There was tons of blood everywhere with a bunch of people crying around him. It was very shocking and sad. I wish I had more time to tell you about everything but I don't have time. Have a great week and I love you all!
Eric

0 comments: