Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1st Baptism

It's great to hear about how everything at home is going again. It was very hard to talk to you on the phone last week because I miss you all so much but it was very cool too. I wish we had more time. Everything is still going fine here. The language is getting better and better and I think once that comes everything will be so much better. I had a good week. We had our baptism and everything worked out well. I told you a little bit about it in a voice recording that I will try to send today.




(Elder Davis (next to E) 1st comp in Angola.)


We are still continuing to get to know our area and  continuing to work to find people. It is hard work but it's coming along. We might move into our own house in a couple weeks but you never know because people in Angola say a lot of things that never happen until a lot later than they say. The people here are awesome though. I keep meeting more and more people that are awesome. I will send some more pics too. I hope you had a great Christmas. It is so good to hear how everything is going at home. I am doing great here and don't really need anything. I hope you have a great New Years and I love you all so much. Tell everyone I am doing well. Ate proxima semana

0 comments: