Hey mamma! Easter was good! Its always a little weird because here they celebrate the whole week as like the Passover or whatever it is.. but they have some tradition, I think from the catholic church that they dont eat meat this whole week. or just on Sunday.. or I dont know I am not really sure how it is. They have a lot of holidays and traditions that no one really knows why or how they are actually supposed to celebrate it. But I loved the conference!! I got way sad after because that was my last conference in the mission!
But sorry I guess I am just really boring now! Haha Nothing ever happens anymore. Next week even if nothing happens I will just make something up to entertain you guys.
But holy cow Ty and Whitneys wedding is only a few days after I get home!! haha they are going to steal all of my spotlight hahah no just kidding thats way cool! Because then I will get to see the whole family and all of my friends and stuff. So this Andrea girl is getting pretty serious as well eh? I have a mission buddy here that was way good friends with her. He was telling me all about her and showed me pictures and stuff.
That is soo sick about Gabe!!!! There is one Elder here in my zone from the Dominican Republic. I will have to tell him that he is going there! What city is he going to? but ya I am thinking that I probably wont get to see him.. because the 14 I think is a Monday or something.. which is the end of the transfer and then it is like 1 day of travel and I think I wont leave until Tuesday so I will probably lose him.
Is the whole UVU thing final? And have you gotten our apartments and everything? haha You never told me what actually ended up happening.. Also you still have to update me about Lauren and Devin! You didnt answer that question last week.
Well I am doing good! Everything normal. I have two weeks left of this transfer and then I am probably leaving my area so I will let you guys know what happens! I will try to send you pictures. Love you guys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment