Monday, April 13, 2015

Cool People

But this week was also good! I am getting really sad because this is probably my last week in this area! Hahah I am using that to my advantage, and this week we have an asado, authentic mexican tacos, and smores planned out for this week. I will have pictures to send to you guys next week! I really love the members here and I am going to miss them a ton! 


Other than that we didnt really have anything big happen this week... we talked to some crazy people, got the "biggest butt crack record" broken (about six inches of this guys butt was hanging out in the middle of a busy street. the saddest part was that his butt was tan..... you can figure out what that means.) and we found some really cool people! It makes me happy because lately we have been finding people who are actually intelligent and have the desire to listen! I am so used to talking to people and having what I say go in one ear and out the other that it is way nice to actually have a really good conversation with someone. 

I am doing great! I am happy and livin it up! haha I cant believe how little time I have left so I am trying to take advantage of every day! Love you guys! Have an awesome week!

0 comments: