Thats so cool to hear about Jon Thomas!! Thats funny that he shared a story that I shared... I have no idea what that is.. what story did he share? He like specifically said in his talk, "This is a story that Nate Hannay shared that touched me"? hahah cool!
Darn... that makes me way sad about Lauren and Devin... Ya I pray for them every day! are they looking at like options of adopting or anything like that? AHHH it kills me that Ty is gonna get married! but I am also way happy that they are gonna get married in the temple and everything. The other day I realized how blessed I am because all of my friends and everything have gotten married in the temple!
Holy cow all of this talk about college and rooming is making me trunky... haha I am just kind of leaving everything in yours and Gods hands haha I love you so much for doing all of this for me! So did you guys like get on my email and send the message to Bingham? Cause I got an email from some Robyn lady and it was in response to an email that I never sent... but ya let me know about the scholarship thing! Also how does that work? And when will we find out? I dont have to start applying for classes or anything right? haha I will try to talk to Conner. haha he also said that we had to hurry and respond because we had to have a room by the middle of January. but either way we should probably get it in as fast as possible! I am basically fine with anywhere! As long as I get to room with all of them! If the six of us are all together that would be the best! love you!
The work is.... going... haha We have had some more struggles and have had to drop a couple more people but we are getting there! I will send you guys some pictures! Love you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment