Monday, January 5, 2015

Back to Normal

Hey mamma! it sounds like life is just back to normal. You and dad are all alone in the house now! But ya I guess you are right... just be sure to send me a whole bunch of pictures of the wedding and their engagement pictures and all of that stuff. And also you need to send me their wedding invitation! Holy cow that is so weird... 


haha but ya... as of the investigators... this week was kind of a bummer. We had to drop a lot of the people we had and a couple of them just kind of dropped us... so we are basically just starting over again. But we are working a lot more with the members now and we are really focusing on that so hopefully we will get to see some miracles from that!

So I just thought of something important! So when are we planning on going on our family trip? Cause I was thinking and it would be sweet if I could be home for when Parker and Conner get home. I think Conner gets home the end of July and I dont know about Parker. If we miss it it is not that big of a deal but I just wanted to know. Do you already have the dates and stuff? Also do I still have to like send an email to Bingham or something? Cause you guys still havent told me anything about that so I dont really know what to do... let me know!

Well other than that I dont really have anything.. nothing too exciting happened this week. haha but you should have told me about the nativity thing a long time ago!!! I dont know if they are still selling them! I will keep an eye out... also ya I bought myself some sweet ties haha so thanks for that! love you guys! Have an awesome week!

0 comments: