Hey mamma!
So this week was transfers!!! No more of these tiny little towns... I am now going big city baby!!! I am in the capital of Cordoba! Its called Alto Alberdi. My new comp is Elder Fuentes! He has been out for 11 months. He is like a half greengo cause his parents are Mexicans and he knew Spanish before the mission but he grew up in Utah. So I am way pumped! he seems like an awesome kid! This area is crazy! We just went to a new shopping mall that they built here and it is legit! It looked like a straight up United States mall so it was kind of crazy. I havent been able to take any pictures yet cause I just got here this morning but I will try to take pictures this week! They say it is a lot more dangerous here so I am thinking about buying a new piece of crap watch and maybe not carrying around my camera and stuff but we will see!
I was pretty bummed to leave my last area! I made so many way good friends there and there were some awesome members that I will for sure contact when I get back! I also am now in a pension with only me and my comp so that is going to be pretty boring... but it is going to help me focus so that is good! I am way pumped to start to work here! I will let you guys know how it goes next week!
So it was halloween this week! I was pretty bummed because halloween is basically nothing here... a lot of people didnt even remember that it was halloween... but I didn't let that stop me! Hahaha me and my comp went to a halloween store that we found and we tried on some masks and looked around and stuff. I will send you guys some pictures!
Well that is all that I can think of! But I have a question. Can i just send a recording for grandma and grandpas party thing? Cause I have tried sending videos before but I dont think you can send them through email..
Love you guys! Have an awesome week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment