Hhey mamma!
Sorry I don't have a ton of time because it was kind of a crazy p day haha so I will have to make this one quick!
But this week was way good! We had a zone conference and I saw a whole bunch of people that I haven't seen in forever and I got to catch up with a lot of my old comps and everything. It was way cool!
But I got to do something way cool this week! So this other elder in my district also served in the very first area that I was in, and he got invited to go to a baptism of this guy that he was also teaching. So I went with him to see all of the members and stuff in my first area! So we went and I got to talk to all of them for a while and it was way cool cause I was actually able to understand all of the things they were saying! But the coolest thing of all.. the girl that I baptized in that area, I was able to talk to her mom and they are all going to the temple next month to be sealed!!! I was way pumped and it was way cool to see how strong they all are in the church and stuff!
Other than that this week was normal... this area is super hard and we are having a hard time finding people who progress! But we are hanging in there! haha also we ate at this members house yesterday and I have no idea what it was, but it destroyed me... haha I have been sick ever since. But other than that I am doing good!
But ya sorry Iemailed Dad back this week! I dont have my drivers license with me but I will send it next week. also.. what the crap am I supposed to do about college?? I heard that now is the time that you have to start applying?? Holy crap I didnt know it would come so fast...
I love you guys! haha Don't worry about the christmas package! haha its all good! I think I am going to spend christmas with Devins comp that I was able to meet! haha That was way sweet!
Have an awesome week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment