Hey mamma!!
This week was awesome! But it also kind of sucked at the same
time... I have been pretty sick for the past like five days and stuff.
My stomache is just going crazy and I have destroyed so many bathrooms
that I lost count. But inspite all of that, we had an awesome week!
Yesterday we had three people in church! That is the most I have had my
whole mission so I am pretty pumped. Two of them were the same ones that I was telling you guys about and then a new lady named Liliana. She is
way cool! She used to smoke a ton but she has almost completely stopped
and she loved the church and she wants to get baptized. She has just
been having a bunch of family issues so it has been hard for her to go
to church but now that she finally went she loved it! We are planning
her baptism for the 20th of this month. I am way pumped!
We have a couple other way cool people too but they werent able to
come to church so we will have to see what happened this week.
Winter is pretty much over here and it is starting to get hotter
and hotter so I know how you guys feel. thats good to here that Lauren
and Devin are doing good! Tell them that I said hi! And also tell Ty
that he needs to stay at home until I get there as well. and that he is
not allowed to get married until I get back. Who is Whitney? What is her
last name? I think that I know her but I'm not sure.
0 comments:
Post a Comment