From Eric:
I have a big headache today and I don't feel like writing. It's getting
close enough I will just be able to tell you everything in person so
sorry but you won't get too much. We had a good week though. I am really
enjoying working with Elder Garcia. We have a few people who will be
getting interviewed this week for baptism so I will let you know how
that goes and tell you their stories. I love you and can't wait to see
you soon!
From Nate:
Hey Mamma!
This week was kind of a bummer again. The investigators that we
have been working with all didn't come to church again!! It was kind of a
bummer... so this week we are going to see what we can do to either
help them out, or to drop them and move on to those who are more
prepared. asi es la obra.....
Other than that I am doing awesome! I don't really have a whole lot
to tell you guys. The only interesting thing that I can think of is
that this week, I took a pack of cigarettes and like 4 boxes of tea from
a couple of our investigators that are now trying to live the word of
wisdom. We found this lady who used to smoke about 30 to 40 a day, and
after about a week, the last time we visited her she had only smoked 2
that day! So we were way happy about that. Now the only thing she needs
to do is go to church.... sleeping here is like a national sport. There
are 40 year old adults that sleep in till like 1 in the afternoon on
weekends. That is just a normal thing... so we went to their houses
and just knocked and knocked but they didn't wake up. haha If I wasn't on a
mission, this would be my kind of place. Sleeping until 12 every day
and then having a 4 hour siesta during the day. What a life.
Other than that I really cant think of anything else! Sorry I will
try and make this week a funner week so that I have more to tell you
guys.That is cool that Ty is going to live at home again! Now you just
have to make sure Eric stays home and then force Lauren and Devin to
move back so that we can all be together again when I get home. But to
answer Dad´s questions, I haven't seen Matt Minaga yet! He will get here
at the end of this transfer which will be in about three weeks. The end
of this transfer will be a perfect time for me to train so I am hoping
and praying that I will be able to train him! I think that would be way
sweet.
Its cool to hear that John and Andrew are going on missions! and
yeeahhhh Argentina! tell John that he is going to love it! Except from
what i heard, Buenos Aires is like a completely different country than
the rest of Argentina so I can't really tell you a whole lot about Buenos Aires. Don't tell him I said this... but everyone complains about how Buenos Aires is super dangerous and like we see news all the time of
just crazy stuff that goes down in Buenos Aires... so that will be
interesting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment