From Nate:
I am glad you guys liked that video. hahah that requires a
whole lot of like squatting and then getting back up and then jumping
from a squat, so my legs were taking a beating. I couldn't walk normal
for like four days hahah I was so sore. But it was worth it cause we
won!
Sorry this is going to be a really boring week because
nothing interesting really happened and I just got done with a zone
activity at the church and so I don't have my camera or anything with me
so I cant send pictures or anything. Sorry Mom.
Sorry I really cant think of anything else to tell
you guys. we are still working on those baptisms.... our main
investigator is going through a ton of trials and he didn't go to church
again this week... he told us Sunday morning when we were on our way to
church so there was nothing we could do. Hopefully we will be able to
help him! Transfers are this week so I will let you know if there are
any changes! love you guys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment