Hey
Sorry I wasn't able to write you yesterday. We had a missionary conference. Elder Redlund came up with his wife and it was really cool. Every general authority I have met here has really inspired me and showed me that they truly are men called of God. Don't have much to write for this week. Just the fact that I will be staying in my area and I will now be "training". I say that because I am getting a new companion from the US but he already speaks Portuguese because he lived in Brazil for two years. He also has been serving for 10 months now in the states so it's not really training. It will still be fun to help him through the culture shock. His name is Elder Rush but that is pretty much all I know about him. I will let you know how it goes.
Dad you need to send me the pic of the new gun! That sounds cool! Tell me how Ty's talk went and how is doing. Haha you are going without cable or home internet? Hopefully you will be getting it back before I get home. Also I asked a while ago to see if Grandpa Bob had gotten my letter. When you see him, could you ask him?
Love you!
Elder Hannay
Hey mamma!
This week was transfers again and we all stayed the same in our zone except for three people! I was really happy about that because I love this area and I get along really good with my comp and my district. Except it looks like now this will be my last transfer in this area which I am kinda sad about but I will let you know what happens!
It was so good to talk to you! Haha I feel like I already told you guys everything I had to tell you so now I just don't know what to say.. I'm doing awesome! I got a little bit depressed and frusterated yesterday cause we didn't have anyone in church again and all of our investigators are just not progressing so we are going to have to start finding a lot of new people. Other then that I am doing awesome! I am going to send you guys some pictures in just a little so be ready for that. Love you all!
Nate
0 comments:
Post a Comment