This week was kind of rough but finished off well with Conference and a few baptisms. We have been doing a lot of contacting and that is hard sometimes. It makes you work a lot harder and seems to have less results at times. We were really blessed though as we had three or four investigators that we had contacted come to church to watch the conference. We will see this week what they thought of it.
Love Elder Hannay
You're killing me with these pictures!! haha no just kidding I love them. Its a good thing you're in New York and not Hawaii. I swear if you guys go to Hawaii without me, I will just stay here and live in Argentina with my new Latino family.
I am great! hopefully we will have a bunch of baptisms coming up! I still haven't bought a camera... so sorry about that. but I am working on it! and also, we are planning on Skyping at about one o'clock here. so I have no idea what time that would be there but let me know if that works. I am seeing if I am able to skype Eric separately so if I can that would be sweet! love you guys! Let me know as soon as you can!
Love,
Nate
0 comments:
Post a Comment