Nate:
Hey mamma! hey so sorry this is gonna be a really boring email because this was like the fastest week ever and nothing really happened at all... I am still sick. I think I have like a sinus infection or something. It is just really annoying cause I can still get up and walk around and so I go out and work, but I can't really be super happy and work good because I just constantly have a super bad headache. I am going to call the doctor/missionary lady that we have and see if she can help me out and prescribe me some drugs.Good thing and bad thing about Argentina, you don't need to go to a doctor and get permission to buy some serious antibiotics, so its easy access, but that also explains a lot of the drug problems here.
Eric:
We had a great dinner at an American family's home. It was so nice! We have 3 Americans that work for the oil companies and live downtown in way nice apartments. It was a nice treat!
This week was alright. Our area is struggling right now. I just got into this area and there is no one here who is progressing or even close. Elder Dominguez and I have some work to do. I am excited for that. We had a cool experience at church. There is an investigator who had his daughter die. Before he was going away from the church. After her death he came up to the missionaries and said he was ready to give all his life to Christ. That opened his eyes. He came to church and during priesthood they announced about his daughter and everyone just got up and gave him a hug. It was so cool to see. Even the deacons got up and gave this guy a hug even though they don't know him. He felt really good. That was great. I am excited to see him progress and get baptized soon.
We are going to try to get things going this week. We will try to find some members in our area and get everything going!
I love you guys!
Eric sent home some great art with a former companion.
0 comments:
Post a Comment