Monday, February 17, 2014

Pay Potties

Nate:

I just got transferred, and I actually just barely got here like an hour ago and have only said like two words to my new comp so I cant really tell you much about him. I had to travel about 7 hours last night to get to my new area, and I am now with a latino which is gonna help me a ton with spanish, but I am kind of nervous, and I am also in a pension of six people! It sucks cause we all share one bathroom too... I think I'm gonna die. Especially considering what the food here does to people... but hey. Right now I am in a pension with Troy Varner who went to Bingham and a kid from my district in the MTC so I am pretty excited about that!
Back in my old area, the one girl that I baptized, who now only has a brother who isn't a member, just brought her brother to church this last week! I told my comp that he has to baptize him for sure so that I can come back and see them get sealed in the temple and stuff! It is gonna be way sweet! 
Something interesting about Argentina that I always forget to tell you is that you have to pay to go to the bathroom here, and then you have to pay extra for toilet paper. I learned that the hard way.  Be grateful for the little things in life.

0 comments: