Eric sent a voice recording telling us that he was made Zone Leader and transferred to a new area. The area is "sketchy" as he put it. There is a 6pm curfew. There have been 2 Elders stabbed and robbed in recent months. His comp is an Elder he played ball against at West Jordan. He is a nice kid and is Eric's size. Hopefully that will deter any robbings or stabbings...
Here is the brief email that accompanied the recording.
I gave you the update on the recording. It was a good week. As you will
hear a little I was transfered. This área is looking great. The branch
is awesome and they give us a lot to work with so we will be busy this
transfer and I think we are going to have a lot of success. My health is
doing fine I guess because you wanted to know. I will keep you updated
and if you want a recording you need to give me some questions that I
can answer. I love you and miss you. Have a good week!
Monday, September 16, 2013
Zone Leader
at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment