Monday, September 23, 2013

Going great

Eric turns 20 this week! His first b-day away from home. So we sent him a birthday party in a box. Here is his email - 

Mom and dad

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! I love you guys so much and I hope you are doing great too. I will have a little birthday celebration and send you some pics mom haha I am getting prett old it's weird. 
I wasn't able to hear from nate. Could you forward me his emails he sends you and the pictures he sends you too. I would love to hear from him.
I am doing great here. I am really liking my new area. Elder Hansen and I have been working really well together and our area is doing amazing. We have marked four baptismal dates since I have been here and we now have a total of 16 people with dates. As you can see we will be busy preparing all of them for baptism. Also we have had a lot of problems with our branches and stuff so we are working hard to figure those out. Also Elder Hansen and I have to give a training on wed to all the missionaries at zone conference. We have been really really busy and this week will be even more packed with things to do. I love having lots of work to do on the mission but it can be a little overwhelming at times. I am excited for this transfer though and I am sure everything will go well. Also this week we had our District Conference with all the members in Luanda. It was weird because there wasn't a lot of people there. This has more to do with the problems here which I don't really know all about and I don't have time but it was fun. I got to see a lot of the people I taught and old members from other branches. I sang in the choir too which was really fun. 
I don't have much else to say for this week. I hope you guys are doing great and I loved your voice recordings! Just remember to send them in mp3 so I can listen to them. Also send me some questions if you guys want a recording. Other than that I am doing good and I love you guys so much and hope you have a great week. miss ya!

0 comments: