Monday, February 18, 2013

New Mission New Comp

Its great to hear from you again. Sounds like lots of stuff is going on at home. The same thing happened with me this week. Like you heard Angola is going to become its own mission but not until July 1. Thats the time the new president should be arriving. His name is Danny L Merrill I think. It should change things up like crazy so I am really excited. I also just found out today that I will be transfered. I will have a new companion Elder Castleton. He went to Brighton just like Elder Davis and he says he knows Jamie and Sara. It might be a really rough transfer. He isn't the most popular of the Elders and everyone has a rough time with him so we will see how it goes but I am not to worried. We are also opening a new area again. It is going to be really tough work again with starting really fresh but I am excited to work in the branch there. I hear it is a great branch and the members can help a lot. I am also going to move into one of the worst houses in the mission haha. Things arent looking good for this transfer but I am still excited. I think it will be fun. I am going to miss my old companions and the area I was in. I felt like we were just starting to develop our area and build relationships with everyone. I will let you know how everything goes next week. I love you all and have a good week.
Eric


 This is the President of the Mozambique Mission.


0 comments: