February 4th
I had a pretty good week this week. We found a lot of cool people this
week and I think a few of them have potential. I am excited to start
teaching them to see what happens. We have this really cool kid that has
a baptismal date. He gave up drinking and broke up with his girlfriend
and is reading the book of Mormon now. I hope everything keeps going
well with him. This week was also our first week that we had our new
Benfica branch. We now have 5 branches in Luanda. This is really going
to help out a lot. Everything is much more organized now and we now know
who the members are in our Branch so we can start working with them. My
Portuguese is doing pretty good I guess. Some days I feel really
confident with it but others I get really frustrated. Its coming along
though. That's all the time I have for this week. Have a good week and I
love you all!
Eric
Monday, February 4, 2013
New Mormon
at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment