February 11th
I had a very good week this week. Elder Cook from the seventy came down
and we had all our conferences. It was so spiritual at all the meetings
and it was awesome to be with him along with Pres Kretly. Elder Cook is
kinda weird but he taught some awesome things. He really just layed down
the law here and talked about a lot of things that are going to help
the church become better here. I could see a lot how things were
slacking here and I think he covered almost all those things. It was so
cool to see and I hope it is going to help. It is so cool seeing how the
church is growing here and all the improvements being made. I am still
with Elder Ndala and Davis and we are doing well. It is really tough to
work with them sometimes but overall we are doing well. We don't have any
more baptismal dates yet but I think we have a few with some potential.
Things are going well with me. Haha I pretty much do that language
thing everyday because our companion doesn't speak the best English but
thanks for the suggestion. It is still tough I just want to be fluent
already but I know it will come with time. I am getting closer and
closer to the end of my second transfer here which is crazy. Time seems
to be going really fast but slow at the same time. I hope everything
keeps going well with you and everyone at home. I will tell you when
that package gets here. Love you
Friday, February 15, 2013
Elder Cook
at 7:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Eric is lucky to have grown up his whole life knowing how the church is to function. It will be a blessing to the people he teaches in a place where the church is so new. :)
Post a Comment