Hey mom and dad
Connor is going to Denmark! That is crazy and you're
right, I bet it will be tough. Ya Lawsen is leaving on Sunday which is
weird. All my friends will pretty much be gone. Have you gone to any of
their farewells? Did you know Cwill is going on a mission? Haha Dad I
bet it would way funny watching those people. I remember when I went to
the Chargers game and it was like that. Its also daily life here so I
get lots of entertainment from that. I haven't gotten your package yet. I
should be getting it soon though. We can now email friends and others
so can you write my email on fb so people can write me on there? And
people have asked about how to send packages so can you put that on
there too if you already haven't.
I had a great week. It was really fun being with my new companions. One
of them is really funny so I am excited for this transfer. The area is
also really cool to because it's not brand new so we have a lot of legit
people to teach. We have eight families that are just waiting to get
married to get baptized. That is probably the biggest problem here. No
one is married and it is difficult to get them married. We also have a
baptismal date on the 23 so that will be cool. I have only met a few of
the people we are teaching so I can't tell you much about them but I
here they are awesome. I love you and hope all goes well again this
week.
Eric
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Legit people
at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment