Eric got the email about Nate's call to Argentina. Here is his letter for the week.
Hey mom and dad,
That is so cool Nate got called to Argentina!!!! It
sounds like a way cool place. I am way excited for him. Send me some
more stuff about it when you know more. I keep hearing about a bunch of
my friends leaving which is awesome and really crazy at the same
time.Haha you are going to the open house? That will be interesting.
Tell me what the new pres is like. I think Elder Davis will be there
because he is leaving home next week. This transfer flew by. I think I
might send my memory card home with him and by another one here and you
can send me that one back or something. I will try my best to find stuff
here to buy but there really is like nowhere to buy anything here that
is why I asked you to send some stuff. I will try to find stuff before I
ask you though.
I had another good week this week. The time is flying by this transfer.
Everything is going well with the work and my companions. This is the
last week of the transfer which is sad because our companionship will be
split up so I'll let you know about that. If I do stay in this area we
are moving into another apartment in a month which is way nicer so I am
excited for that. We also had our investigator George at church so he
will probably be able to be baptized on the sixth if he goes again next
week which will be awesome.
It has rained a couple times in these past few weeks and when it rains
everything shuts down. We can't really work because all our appointments
cancel on us and no one is out. You also can't get to a lot of places
because all the streets are flooded. I have taken a few pics to show
what it is like. I also got some picks of when it rained and we went and
played soccer with some kids in a field right next to our house and it
was a blast! We were playing in straight mud and pouring rain. It was
the funnest thing I have done here so far.
Oh and about the motorcycles, ya we have to ride motorcycles to get to one of our investigators houses that is far out so we get to cruise through the dirt roads on motos. It is so much fun but sketchy too haha.
I am doing great here and that's all the time I have for this week. Have a good week and I love you. Oh and what's going on with ty? I haven't heard about him in a while.
Eric
0 comments:
Post a Comment