Hey Mom and Dad
Good to hear how things are going once again. Mom,
sorry I haven't been able to send you as many pictures and stuff as you
want. I really would but I don't want my pictures to get deleted. I will
try to send some from a members house. You also need to send me a
letter so I can give you stories in them and include questions so I know
what you want to hear haha.
The main update for this week is that I found out this morning that my
companion will be going on an emergency transfer to Haumbo. We don't
know why yet but something happened down there and one of the Elders is
coming up here and Elder Castleton will be going down there. I will now
be in another threesome in a different area. I will be serving with
Elder Kafferty and Kearney. Kafferty is from St. George and Kearney is
from Centerville. They both seem pretty cool so I am excited. I really
don't think I could have lasted with Elder Castleton so I was kinda
really happy. We were only together for a few days and it was really
really tough. I am glad a change happened. I hope in this area I will be
able to stay for a while to be able to get to know people and see more
the progression in the people we teach.
To answer a few of your questions too I never really am hungry. The food
isn't the greatest here but I don't mind it. I pretty much eat rice and
beans every meal. I think I already told you about the funge stuff they
have. It's a favorite here in Angola. I still haven't gotten your
package yet. I am doing really well here and don't need anything. I
still have plenty of money that you and grandma sent me in the mtc so I
will be fine with that for a while. I don't have anyone I am teaching
right now because I am in the middle of changing areas again but I will
tell you next week.
Definitely let me know when Connor gets his call and Nate. Have you gone
to any of my friends farewells? How were they? Thats so funny that
Dubach got fired haha. FINALLY: Have a good week and I can't wait to
talk to you again next week. Love you
Eric
Monday, March 4, 2013
5 Months
at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment