Tuesday, November 6, 2012

5th week

Hey mom and dad! That's so nice to hear everything is going well. That's crazy that Lauren took that test. I hope she did well too. Tell me how it goes. Tell Nate to write me and tell me how all my friends are doing and how school is. I'm glad Ty got my letter. Thank you so much for that package and that coat. That coat is so nice and it's perfect thank you so much and I'm sure it will be so nice to have. That would be so nice to get some more ties because I want to start trading. I don't really care. Maybe a few bucks so i could buy some treats here? Whatever you can do would be great! I am going to try the voice recorder thing today so let me know how it works. I'm doing great here. I will only have three weeks left after tomorrow I think. It's crazy! Nate just left to go to the Columbian MTC. I hope he gets there safely. I love you all and miss you!

0 comments: