Hey mom, Hey dad! Everything is going good here. Thanks so much for the
Dear Elder. You're right it was nice to get a letter. I doubt we will do
anything for Halloween but, oh well. Happy Halloween to you too and I
hope you have a fun one. The language is still challenging for me but I
am getting it. Everything else is going good and we had a fun day
yesterday. The head Senator from Namibia or something came and visited
the twelve apostles and then he wanted to come to the MTC to see what
it's all about. His country is right below Angola so he came and talked
to our district. It was awesome. He had a body guard with him and some
presidents from BYU I and SUU came with him along with the Pres of the
MTC and they asked us questions about our missions and why we are
serving. It was awesome because he was really shocked. I
hope we represented missionaries well. They took pictures of us and I
think they are going to get a list of emails from us so you might get a
picture of us soon. Other than that everything is the same at the MTC. Thanks
and love you!
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
4th week
at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment