Some friends sent this pic after they dropped their son off at the MTC Wed. The message with the pic said, "Your son was a blessing to our family today!" Eric was hosting (2 missionaries greet each family dropping off an Elder at the curb of the MTC) and one his basketball buddies and best friends family pulled up! Logan Parker was on the basketball team with Eric and is the brother of Eric's best friend Lawson Parker!
Ya I was hosting last week and they pulled up right in front of my spot. It was awesome! I gave them all big hugs and hosted Logan. I think I get to do it one more time because we don't have new missionaries coming in Thanksgiving week. After last Wednesday so many missionaries came in. Its packed! I can't imagine how it is going to be after next week. That's so cool that everyone is getting their calls.
0 comments:
Post a Comment