Ty has been not so great at the letter writing thing lately. I have gotten a brief email each week, but no letters. Here is a recap of the last few weeks...
May 19th
I am loving it out here. I am being so bold I love it. You just quote all these scriptures in the bible and people think you are way smart hahah its so funny. BUT guess what!!!!???? I am baptizing someone in a lake this Sunday. It's gonna be so cool. He lives in a small town called Anson 30 minutes out of Abilene. His name is Renea. He is so cool. He is one of the 30 people we are going to baptize there haha. I will send you pics after. I just am having so much fun. We are just always busy. My new comp. is Elder Pennington. He was in the same room as me in the MTC. He is an awesome kid and a hard worker.
May 26th
The baptism didn't happen cuz he can't get to church. We are doing our best to get him a ride and stuff but I don't know if it will happen until we get a branch out there. Gosh I miss you guys. Me and Elder Simmons are making a missionary ukulele CD that I will send home when we are done. It is going to be so tight. But the work here is great. We just got one of our investigators married so they can get baptized. We have about 6 solid people we are teaching right now. I hope they get baptized I am so excited for them. :) I love the work. It feels so good to come home and just be so tired from working hard all day and crash knowing you worked your butt off. This is a pic of me and Elder Murdock. He went to Olympus High School.
June 2nd
I just got my district leader call! Abilene is still going really good we are having a baptism with a girl named Raya this Wednesday. She is awesome. She has met with the missionaries for 9 months. She is giving up smoking and drinking. Her life has changed so much, she is great. I got a new companion Elder Whitear. He is a nice kid. I just met him yesterday. He is a hard worker and everything is going to be great :)
Here is a couple more pics he sent. I don't know who they are??? Ty didn't label them. But it's fun to see him....
Thursday, June 2, 2011
May Recap
at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment