Ty and a bunch of his teammates thought it would be cool to buzz their heads in unity for the rest of the football season. He has done it before and will, I am sure, do it again. It does look pretty cool to see the whole team in the same uniform, with the same hair cut, working as one to accomplish a goal.
So, after school they headed to a teammate's house to buzz together. I don't know if this is unity or insanity... you decide.
Ty's number 17 inside a star...
and on the other side...
He LOVES it. But, I don't think I will trust a 17 year old teammate to cut Ty's hair again. Arghhh.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Oh My Stars!
at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow! Interesting. John tells me it's not easy cutting hair like that. I should appreciate the skill involved to create the look. :) Hair always grows back. Well, mostly (sorry John). heehee Tell Ty to savor his youth and beauty-what fun to be young and have a set of clippers...
Post a Comment