Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Go BYU















Steve, Nate, Eric and I arrived at the Dallas/Fort Worth airport, rented a car and headed to the Cowboys Stadium to start our football fantasy weekend.




Once on our way, I called Ty to ask him what section he was in. He had just arrived and was walking in. All he could say was, "Oh my gosh Mom... WOW... Oh my gosh... I can't believe this... this place is SO COOL!" It took him a minute to realize I was still on the phone. We found we were in the same nose bleed section. There were only 6-7 rows above us in the entire stadium. After several flights of stairs, we arrived in our seats. The teams were warming up and looked not like ants but maybe large grasshoppers. Good thing for the 60 yard ULTRA JUMBO TRON. The resolution was incredible. The picture was in high definition and looked like I was watching it from my living room on a much better TV than my living room has.

The Oklahoma fans out numbered the BYU fans 3 or 4 to one. But our section was all blue. We cheered extra loud when #1 Jordan Pendelton, a former Bingham Miner, made some great defensive plays! We cheered even louder when BYU won the game!!! The atmosphere was electric as we wound down the maze of stairs. All the OU fans poured out quickly and the BYU fans slowly trickled out chanting and cheering! What a fun night.

0 comments: