I felt like I was in a Disney movie. The hype, the anticipation, the drama, the victory! You have to read my sister's blog who describes the play by play like no one else can here.
Ty was amazing! He had one of the best games he has ever played. The nail biting game lived up to the hype! First they scored, then we scored, then they scored, then they scored, then we came from behind. I was exhausted at the end as I watched the bleachers empty with the students storming the field. I searched to find Ty and saw him in the end zone high-fiving a large group of little league football players (ages 9-12). There are over 500 kids in the little league program who all come to the high school games wearing their jerseys and dreaming of playing on the big field someday. I was so happy for him and so proud!
There was a defensive pic at the top of the FRONT page of the Deseret News this morning (one of our lineman crushing the Alta QB). Ty was pictured passing on the front page of the sports section. Every channel and every newspaper have a story about the game. There are too many articles and videos to link here. Just type Ty Hannay into your Google search and pick one!
I can't wait for Texas! Watch out Trinity, Bingham is coming.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
WE WON!
at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Way to go TY! Way to go Hannay Family in supporting your QB!
I wish we could have been there!!! How RAD! Way to break through Ty!
Post a Comment